After many requests and a desire to expand Tiptop’s filter options, we present you with the Forbidden Planet: an all analog voltage controlled multimode filter with a Tiptop sound. Forbidden Planet has 3 filter options which can be used individually or all at the same time.
We’re really excited to now offer High Pass, Bandpass and Low Pass options to you and our modular family—all of which are inspired by the amazing 1975 Steiner-Parker Synthacon model.
We hope you’ll enjoy your stay on Tiptop Audio’s Forbidden Planet!
- Multimode Analog Filter with a great sound
- High Pass, Bandpass, Low Pass: can be used individually or at the same time
- Two VC inputs, one with attenuator
- Self Oscillating up to saturation
- High Pass section is this module’s signature sound
- Bandpass is clear and useful in isolating and sound design
- 12db two-pole Low Pass analog slope
- Smooth-to-whistle-to-aggressive resonance control
- Output volume control
- Size: 8HP – Depth: 30.5mm
- Low Power Consumption: +12V 10ma / -12V 10ma