When triggered, the Deviant outputs a random voltage between the ranges set by Top and Bottom knobs respectively (-5v to 5v). Both Top and Bottom have bipolar CV inputs, allowing the user to modulate the window of random voltages.
To continue in the Moffenzeef ethos of kraptastik electronics, there is no DAC on the output of the Deviant. Instead, a simple RC filter is controlled by the “Smooth” knob allowing the user to dial in the amount of noise, and the overall slew of the output.
- SEPARATE CONTROL OF TOP AND BOTTOM RANGE OF RANDOM VOLTAGES
- BIPOLAR CV INPUTS FOR TOP AND BOTTOM RANGE OF RANDOM VOLTAGES
- INDEPENDENT SLEW PER CHANNEL
- CH. 1 NORMALIZED TO CH. 2 FOR TWO CHANNELS OF RANDOM FROM A SINGLE TRIGGER SOURCE
- OPEN SOURCE: USERS CAN HACK AND FLASH CODE FROM OUR GITHUB
- LOW RESOLUTION AND NOISY OUTPUT: A CHARACTERIZED TAKE ON A CLASSIC TECHNIQUE.
40 MA +12V
20 MA -12V
0 MA +5V