- COMPLETE SYSTEMS
Numberz is a USB device that communicates with a software front-end (for PC) and can be used to download dsp programs and display text to blank, non-volatile cards for use with the Z-DSP. numberz can also feed directly into the Z-DSP's card slots for real-time programming.
With numberz you can:
- Download free Z-DSP programs from the web and "burn" them into cartridges.
- Modify programs for new and interesting effects.
- Write and debug Z-DSP programs in a real-time environment.
- Share your programs online with other Numberz users.
- Share your programs on Z-DSP cartridges with other Z-DSP users.
- Create your own text for the Z-DSP LCD display.