- COMPLETE SYSTEMS
The Dragonfly Delay is a collection of 8 Voltage Controlled time-based, delay algorithms in mono and stereo. This collection includes delays, ping-pongs, multi-taps, and polyrhythmic madness with a variety of controls. Feedback, delay time, L/R ratio, and tap levels are all under voltage control, waiting to bend time and space to create a dynamic stereo image. Those familiar with the sound of tape echo will find the Dragonfly Delay especially appealing - VC will let you turn the soft, smooth and silky into the warble of decades ago.
The Dragonfly is more than just a collection of pristine delay lines under VC. When used in combination with the Z-DSP's dynamic clocking, the Dragonfly Delay will simultaneously bend time, pitch shift, and squash the sample rate, creating complex effects that only the Z-DSP is capable of. Combining analog and digital feedback will make the Dragonfly scream on its own, adding new colors to your sonic palette. The Dragonfly os one of the most interesting sets of algorithms offered for the Z-DSP platform and comes bundled with it.
The Dragonfly Delay contains the following algorithms:
- Program 1 - Mono Delay with Low Pass Filter on Feedback
- Program 2 - Stereo Ping-pong
- Program 3 - Stereo Delay with Independent Time per Channel
- Program 4 - Stereo Delay with Independent Feedback per Channel
- Program 5 - 3 Taps Stereo Delay Line (25% Feedback)
- Program 6 - 3 Taps Stereo Delay Line (75% feedback)
- Program 7 - Stereo In/Out Polyrhythm
- Program 8 - Mono In/Stereo Out Polyrhythm