Medusa hybrid synthesizer is a fruit of the collaboration between Dreadbox and Polyend companies. It has emerged from both teams unusual approach to integrating analog and digital domains into a totally new quality.
The innovative way of connecting a classic synthesis character with the digital versatility and unique musical controller brings out the best of these two worlds.
Seems like a simple addition, but this fusion brings something that has never been available before.
• 64 fully responsive and customizable, three-dimension expressive pads.
• Both a musical controller and sequencer fixed in one powerful Grid.
• The Grid is storing 256 independent sequences and voice presets.
• Sequence notes, parameter locks or even entire synth voice presets per step.
• Choose any modulation parameter per pad for X and Y pressure axis.
• Advanced voice and sequence randomizer onboard.
• Three sequencing modes: step, live and incremental.
• All necessary Grid information is given on a crispy OLED display. Customizable user menus.
• Three synchronizable analog oscillators with the choice of four classic wave types for each of them.
• Three wavetable digital oscillators.
• One 24dB classic Dreadbox analog filter with three different types (2pole LP, 4pole LP, HP).
• Three different play modes: monophonic, paraphonic x3, paraphonic x6.
• FM frequency modulation separately for oscillators and filter.
• Audio input lets you use the power of Medusa with external audio sources.
• Noise generator with colour shaping.
• Second OLED screen to display all necessary synthesis data.
• Five independent and adjustable low-frequency oscillators with an extensive pool of parameters to control.
• Implemented MIDI protocol with bi-directional USB and DIN input, output and throug
• Five independent, adjustable and loopable DADSR envelopes with a wide list of parameters to assign.
• Mixer for all seven paths of independent analog, digital and noise voices.
• Separate volume control for headphone and main audio outputs.